We provide our own servicing on the Horizon Visa Debit Card; our friendly and dependable staff will be available during working hours to take care of any needs you may have.
- Replace check writing at Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals in most stores
- PIN number chosen by you
- Email notifications for every transaction
- Convenient, fast and easy
- Pick up quick cash at any automated teller machine (ATM)
- ATM/debit card can be used worldwide at any ATM or POS (Point-of-Sale) terminal
When you open an account, you may request your ATM / Visa Debit Card.
Instant issue from the Pratt main bank location. Other bank locations will be issued within 5 days. If you need to change your PIN#, please stop by the bank.
Your ATM / Visa Debit Card allows you to obtain cash at ATMs and make purchases at any merchant that accepts Visa. Your purchase or cash transaction will be deducted from your checking account without writing a check.
ATM / Visa Debit Card activity is reflected via online banking and on your monthly bank statement.
Our Card Options
Show off your individuality with your choice of debit cards. Optional cards are $5.00, with a portion of the mascot card fees going to the respective schools.
- Memorize your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never write your PIN number down and keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Never tell anyone else what your PIN number is and never have someone else enter your code for you.
- Choose your PIN number carefully. Do not use numbers such as your birthday, phone number, or anything that can be easily traced.
- Never give your PIN number to anyone over the phone, even if they tell you they are from the bank.
- To report a lost or stolen ATM / Visa Debit Card, please call the bank at 620-672-5611 - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
- Do not approach an ATM already in use by someone.
- Look around before using the ATM, Check to see if you are being watched. If you feel you are, cancel the transaction and use the ATM at another time, or location.
- Cover the keypad as you enter your PIN number.
- Check your money quickly, and put it away.
- Remain in your vehicle at a drive-up ATM and keep your vehicle running.